Monday, September 20, 2010

On Some Cool Isht...

I was introduced to this a few months ago, and I was apparently late, but I wanted to share this since I found it so interesting. It's called the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. It is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. 


There are four dichotomies that make up the assessment:
1. Attitudes: Extrovert (E)/Introvert (I)
2. Perceiving Functions: Sensing (S)/Intuition (N)
3. Judging Functions: Thinking (T)/Feeling (F)
4. Lifestyle: Judging (J)/Perceiving (P)

Follow the link below and answer the four questions to find your personality type. Then find your type on the left and read the profile. I think you will be amazed at how accurate it is. I know I was.

Type Indicator Assessment

In case you were wondering, I am INFP (Introversion INtuition Feeling Perceiving). Once you find yours, you can check out all the info they have out there for your type both professionally and personally. It gets pretty extensive. I urge you to try it out and let us know your results!


"The mind is like an iceberg; it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water." - Sigmund Freud

On an unrelated related note, this joint is getting heavy spins:




I was just fine before Swizz "Mr. Keys" Beats got on the mic, but I still rock with it.

Peace.

- GB

No comments:

Post a Comment