Monday, September 20, 2010

Favorite Movie Love/Sex Scenes

I wanted to post something interesting that I'm sure everyone has an appreciation for (even if it's just a little). Since I like movies, there are certain parts of movies that just capture my interest and stay with me for some time, whether it be dialogue, an action sequence, or a love scene. So to start off i just wanted to mention some of my favorite love scenes in some of the movies I've seen. Please feel free to comment and share your favorites too. I'm interested to know what you like. 40 Days and 40 Nights
I like this movie for a number of reasons. The sacrifice he made throughout the movie was a bit on the selfish side, but he gained a lot of understanding because of it. This movie actually causes me to think about some pretty interesting things. It's more than just a goofy comedy about sex and sacrifice to me. The love scene with Josh Hartnett and Shannyn Sossamon after he apologizes to her about not being upfront with her is just awesome to me. I can't really think of another word for it right now, maybe I'll come back when I find a better one. It's him, her candles, a bouquet of flowers, and a ton of will power. I can't really take my eyes off the scene. He cause her to have an orgasm by blowing petals across her body!!!!! I've always wanted to do this, just to see if it is even possible... one day.... one day..... Meet Joe Black
This movie is pretty long but it happens to be one of my favorite movies in my collection, I just don't really watch it because it's almost 3 hours long. The movie is really good, I never really gave it a chance until my freshman year in college. The movie was kind of boring me a little, and I have no idea why. I guess because I thought it was just going to be another cheesy romantic drama. The scene that hooked me first was when Brad Pitt's character got hit by the car at the beginning of the movie, I had to have rewinded the DVD about 10 times before I continued to watch the rest of the movie... but I digress. The scene with Claire Forlani and Brad Pitt when they make love for the first time is really passionate and almost poetic to me. I could almost feel the excitement and passion of the two exploring each other's bodies for the first time. I think it has more to do with the fact that it was his character's first time falling in love and having sex. I connected with it at that time in my life. Thomas Crown Affair (1999) Another one of my favorite movies. This is a really cool movie. Check it out. I guess its the combination of the two scenes (you can almost identify a common trend with me, i like passion) Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo are out dancing and she is wearing this sheer black dress and they are just dancing around the room, only focused on each other and like most things, it leads them back to his penthouse (I assume) and they just seem to have so much fun. Killing Me Softly This movie actually has lots of scenes, and is a bit of a mystery/drama/romance/ thriller. Heather Graham and Joseph Fiennes in the first and last sex scenes. The first one sex scene is pretty interesting how she follows this dude to his house and they just have random, raw passionate sex with each other. I kind of laugh after they are done having sex, she feels this sense of shame even though she likes it, then she goes home to her boyfriend just to be bored by his love making process. The last sex scene (I think, its been a while since I've seen the movie) when he ties her up with some bed sheets is pretty hot. <b>9. <em>9 ½ Weeks</em> (1986)</b>9 1/2 Weeks Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger go at it throughout the movie but my two favorite scenes are the scene when Mickey says he is hungry and him and Kim head to the kitchen. He has her sit on the floor by the refrigerator and close her eyes as he teases her with various foods. The scene has some funny parts but it's completely sexy. It ends with both of them sticky with honey. My other scene is the ice cube scene. It's a good movie, check it out. Mr. and Mrs. Smith After a pretty intense gun, knife and hand-to-hand fight that tears up their home, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie realize that all they were doing was foreplay and do what many married couples enjoy doing. Pretty cut and dry, still a good scene Out Of Sight <b>1. <em>Out of Sight</em> (1998)</b>George Clooney is the man in this move. This dude is just cool. Jennifer Lopez is sitting at a table across from the bar and is being hit on by 3 dudes sitting at the bar making bets as to which one can pull her or not. She shoots down two before Mr. Clooney approaches the table. After some banter the conversation goes from the bar, to the living room then to the bedroom. This is a really cool scene with scene flashbacks. This is just a really cool scene and movie. -VP

3 comments:

  1. I'm a passionate dude so my favorites are the ones in Jason's Lyric, Love & Basketball, Titanic (although they only showed the before and after), and How Stella Got Her Groove Back. Raunchy nods go to Sliver and Unfaithful...guilty pleasures. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My raunchy nods go to Angelina Jolie in Taking Lives and Halle Berry in Monster's Ball. Then of course There is this movie called Serpent's Lair i saw when i was younger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titanic was pretty good... the running through the engine rooms of the ship to hide away in the car... yeah that was a good one... can't believe I didn't mention that one.

    ReplyDelete