Monday, September 20, 2010

Peaceful serenity...

In every month, week, & day. we all need to take time to relax our mind and alloww our soul to have some peace. Too often we focus on the hassles and struggles of the day and dont take time to reflect on the things we have and look back at from which we've come.

Each day i try to take 30min to an hour to just sit back a focus on something we cannot control yet all you can do is bask in its beauty. I find my peace in the stars at night... i can lay out for hours and just take in the beauty of the night and the thought of their creation, the continuous movement in a space much larger that what we know. I sit amazed by the formations they create and the twinkle in their shine. In the brief time of my day all the stress, anger, and dissappointment wash away into  nothingness. At that time i feel small not because the universe is so large but because everything i feel is felt by millions more, and in some cases worse. It gives me that time to be thankful of the people in my life new and old, the accomplishments i've made, and the growth i've shown. This is a moment i've shared almost nightly since my jr. yr in highschool. Its a way to keep my sanity, as well as my emotions in check. Too many of us allow stress from the previous day to carry over day after day after day, which only makes tomorrows stress that much more worrysome. This is not the only place i find my inner peace though, I also find it in flowing water and the clouds. We take too much time out of each day to complain or build stress but if we could compliment the amount of time we spend doing that with the equal amount of time finding peace within ourselves life would be lived in a much happier state, more peaceful mind, and more relaxed sleep.

So from me to you find your peaceful place and thoughts and try to enjoy them for a little while each day. Allow you mind to wander beyond today, tomorrow, and yesterday, and go to a place where it is for a time stress free and in a state of peaceful serenity.

Love, Live, Life yall
- Jrome (the "angry dude" LOL)

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good post. I hope people read this and actually take the time to find peace and stop taking the time to take more drama in their lives. I don't understand how or why people come home to turn their TV to some program that is completely filled with drama and foolishness, when they barely survived their own drama.
    Good post

    ReplyDelete