Friday, November 5, 2010

Grindin' My Gears!!!

Short Intro: Basic everyday isht that annoys us....... simplest way to put it! lol
J:
You what really GRINDS my Gears... cellphones... now i must admit i could never run for any sort of public office because i would do away with cellphones usage while driving... i know yall are probably like "But why Rome? WHY?" Simple too many dumb muthafu**as out there that couldnt drive prior to getting a cellphone but now they want to text/talk while they drive... i swear, i know i have road rage but its because i actually care about my life and others when i drive... cellphonesim not trying to die because you tryin to text another "shawt bus shawty" about what spot yall hittin tonite... if you suck at life dont make everybody else risk theirs when they're just trying to get to work/home/to their children... i've been nearly side swiped 5 times in the past 2 weeks, almost ran off the highway twice, cutoff 12 times, and almost rear ended 7 times ALL because of muthafu**in cellphones... and the problem comes in for me is.... i got insurance but if sumbody hits me i jus might get out n whip that azz then ima have to go to jail... cause if you're dumb enough to hit sumbody because you were tryin to focus on your call/text you deserve an azz whippin... bad driver 1anybody that knows me i will tell you QUICK "nigga im drivin i'll hit you back when i stop" y? because even though im a very safe driver i dont want to get distracted and hit sumbody or make them wreck because i wasnt focused on pushin a 10,000lbs killing machine. To my friends that do it.... F**K yall too lol(im serious and playing at tha same time)... cuz if you hit me we might be fightn jus cuz... bad drivers 2 but seiously think about the people around you for once think about the bad choices you make while driving without the phone and imagine how much worse they ae with it... Cuz "I DONT WANNA DIE" and thats what really grinds my gears...
G:
I don't really want to elaborate on one specific thing in detail this time around, so I have compiled a list of seemingly random things that urk me. Feel free to wave a hand, adlib, or testify if you feel me on any of these. What Really Grinds My Gears....
  • Not turning off the vacuum cleaner when you're done with it so when I go to plug it in it startles me.
  • Using the last of the toilet paper, getting a new roll out, but just placing it on the counter or on TOP of the roll instead of putting it ON the roll.
  • People who can't control their saliva when talking......calm down and speak your words softly, I can hear you. Need a helmet with a visor just to have a conversation with you.
  • People who say "huh?" after every statement they make. Ex: "That movie was really good, huh? ...We should go eat something now, huh? ...Ok I'm going to leave the parking lot this way, the other way is pretty jammed, huh?"
  • The chronic overuse of the following words and phrases: swag, epic, movie (ex: "Last night was a MOVIE at the club!") [No....it wasn't.], futuristic, gucci, "In the hood like ______", "I'm so fly I can ______", "I'm flier/fresher than ________", and ANY & ALL references involving you comparing yourself to feces (smh)
  • Fully capable and healthy people who take the elevator up ONE floor....wasting time for the other 8 people who need to go up 12 floors.
  • "empathetic rejection of current policy without a tangible/quantifiable solution" (layman's terms: Disagreeing just to disagree.)
  • People who don't use coasters.
  • Being asked my telephone number/account number AFTER I already entered it using the key pad. I thought I was supposed to enter that info to "better assist me".
  • CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!! Stop the madness, a lot of that bs is made up to keep you unfocused on YOU. Live YOUR life...or end up like MC *ahem* "King Hammer"...
And I'm out.
Peace.


VP :
I am going to get sniped for this mainly because I'm sniping people. Some people annoy me, and at times i may seem insensitive but you have to understand at those times, you just seem really dumb.

What's currently grinding my gears is people who just crave attention. Just stop, it makes you look silly. You have men who want praise for taking care of their kids. You are suppose to do that. Men who want a certificate for paying child support on time every month. Try being in the child's life full time (I know certain situation can pervent you from doing so). Women aren't any better either. And social networks have made this very, very, very annoying.

For instance, I'm reading my timeline on Twitter and I see someone complain that they have lost the ability to use their eyes... their post all day consisted of this "I can't see, someone help me" "Can someone drive me around, cause I can't see" "I can't find stuff, cause I can't see." This was crazy reading, cause it made no sense to me, stop straining to type. Other than that series of post I have to read (from other people mind you) "I'm hungry, who wants to buy me lunch, no cheap stuff" (get a job). "I'm really sleepy, someone come tuck me in" (choke yourself to sleep). "I have on sweatpants, a hat and a t shirt, I look like crap today" (you and everyone in the world know that you are still beautiful). "Why hasn't he called me yet, men are dogs" (wait, so you sleep with animals? What did you expect was gonna happen when you just gave it away?). "I feel some sort of way right now" (What does this even me? Are you that out of tune with yourself that you don't know what emotion you are feeling?). And my all time favorite annoying post "I'm so horny/frustrated/lonely etc."

As much as I wanted to ignore these post, I can't just erase out my mind what I just read or glanced over. It just makes me shake my head. Now I know I just pointed some people out, but this is the ignorance that most people, who crave attention, subject themselves to. Then when people point out these questionable actions then they want to get smart with them. GET BENT! I know that people want to be recognized and acknowledged but where does it end? People are grasping for attention when they don't need it. They want a bloody medal for doing insignificant thingsand feeling emotions. ROLL DOWN A HILL!!!!!!!





That's my rant, yeah yeah yeah, I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment