Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Artistic Passion... All Me!

When i was little i always had a passion for the arts, like poetry, music, dance, paintings, drawings, sculptures ect. My family was a huge support to these passions hopes and dreams of mine to be something, no matter what it may be. I started out as a huge fan of drawing and was actually pretty decent... im not going to say good but i was ok. Then my fellow Ghidorah fam G got me into poetry it was something that became a favorite release for me and something that lead the way to many more ventures as far as what i could do with it. Years after meeting my Lil bro J.O., i never would have expected my writing would lead to towards an avenue of music which helped me grow in so many ways as a writer and as a person. Ups and downs doing music made me give it up for a little while but now my Lil bro has me re-inspired to get back to it. Yet for this particular blog i decided not to bore you with a random topic or random rant but to give you a piece(s) of me n my writing... all in all i hope you like it... and if you dont its all gravy.

A Clear Head Full of Toughts

my mind has been wandering... trying to figure where I am and where we are going... you gave me ur heart wit no strings attached and then jus like that it feels like u took mine... I didn't fight it because i felt good about it... but now.... now i regret... well not regret but i wonder... what if?... what if i never allowed myself to be robbed of my heart... my emotions held ransom... and when i thought i had giving all i could... u still held on to my life... my love... the things that made me love u are the same things that make me fear loving u... the fear of being the one not receiving ur calls, the fear of being the one waiting on you to jus be... with... me... im scared to admit it to myself but all the signs point to the bottomless pit... and they keep telling me there is a bottom... ha.... what am i to believe... i feel like I’ve taken this dive before.... long ago.... but not so long ago.... actually not long at all... because i feel myself falling again... falling in and out of love.... wit u... only i don’t know which im falling in or out... but i know i cant feel the ground n it scares me... ur voice make my heart RACE... but it seems mine annoys you... but u say u want me... you miss me... you love.... me? y i don’t know... what do i have to offer.... except being everything you fear loving because its too good to be true... ha... who woulda knew i found someone who loves loving but is afraid to love... like me?...

Loving The Unloving

I consistently find myself loving the unloving, not loving being unloved but but the hope of uncovering, a heart that was once tortured and scorched that just needs healing, i try to avoid this love but it seems i am left with the pains of dealing.

i guess it all my fault to know that the trap is there but still test it, thinking that one day i can win but im steadily getting bested, i tell myself early to step back or else your heart wont be rested, and i move from one unloving to another hoping to find a love resurrected.

The thought of loving over powers all my senses, and even though i know there are there i keep denying what the hints is, i love hard and fall harder cause of the lack of support hence this, reason for writing my pain cause spilling my blood would be senseless.

i look into eyes and see pain from loves past, i try to stay new with my love never molding her in that cast, and every time i start over i wonder how long will this one last, cause in the few before you i was left looking like an ass.

im loving the unloving but lost sight of loving me, blinded by there pain my vision of the man in the mirror i can't see, caring too much for what they want and not fulfilling what i need, I’ve been loving the unloving but broke the heart of myself loving R-O-M-E...

Hope you enjoyed it... see you soon for more

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm snapping my fingers over here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poetry is a deal of joy and pain and wonder, with a dash of the dictionary. Always a good job when you write brotha.

    ReplyDelete