Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Tapedeck Vol. 1

HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

I hope your week is going as well as possible. If not, hell, it's almost Friday. I got a (bright) idea to start something new here on Ghidorah as far as music goes. Every so often (aka...whenever I feel like it) I'll be creating a playlist of random tracks that I'm feeling at a particular time. I've been told I have good taste in music so hopefully this is something you will enjoy receiving as much as I enjoy giving it to you. I love sharing good music to anyone who is willing to listen.

With that said, I introduce to you The Tapedeck Vol. 1. Just a little something to hopefully help get you through your day. We all need that "sonic getaway". Vibe out with me at work, home, from your phone if you can, wherever. If you're feeling any of it and need some recommendations on where to hear more, feel free to hit me up.

Peace.


  The Tapedeck Vol. 1 by EVO85

No comments:

Post a Comment